This sponsorship contract template compiles a comprehensive number of clauses dealing with different issues concerning the sponsoring of artists or events. Typically, a sponsor pays a sum to a manager (of an artist or an event) for the right to display the sponsor’s advertisement and/or sell sponsor’s products at a event or series of events.
Other issues dealt with in this agreement include:
– Composition and positioning of sponsor’s logo and slogan in promotional and advertisement materials.
– The manner in which the artist/event is referred to in relation to the sponsorship.
– Manager’s obligation to assist the display of sponsor’s promotional and advertisement materials.
– Exclusivity of sponsor’s products to be consumed and commercialised throughout the event.
– Extended sponsor’s right to use the Artist/Event’s name and likeness for advertising and promotional materials
– Courtesy tickets for the sponsor.